{Vic} Minding my mind {Vic} Minding my mind

Solid.

Actually, more than solid. I'm not a fan of rap, but this holds up perfectly on it's own. Where'd you get your samples? I hope that ALL of this song isn't sample based lol. Repetitive almost to annoyance, but that's minor. Well done.

ZOMGBIE responds:

The parts where you hear the sax is a sample. Everything else is me making the instruments (bass and keys) sound like the sample. And of course the beat is me as well. I figured since it's just the beat, not a whole lot had to be going on because the lyrics could fill in those gaps. But I appreciate the review. Thanks.

[DJP] SM64 Koopa Road Rmx [DJP] SM64 Koopa Road Rmx

Just epic.

I love it. Simple, doesn't ruin the original, well done, fun, awesome. Maybe a little more to enhance it, but I don't know. Good job.

DJPureSuffer responds:

Yay. hanks for the review! :D

My Mechanical Nightmares WIP My Mechanical Nightmares WIP

I don't know.

I'm conflicted about what to say on this- I guess it fits the nightmare theme well yet it's seriously lacking in musical depth. Sort of a splurge of sounds that all muffle together.. I think you need some clarity, but it's an interesting song and not poorly executed. I guess I like it. More of a theme might help but it's a WIP.

Interesting. Cool.
Later,
Shrike

aloneagainfriend responds:

"Musical depth"? :P

A Cloudy Day A Cloudy Day

Fair. 3/5

Well executed with a lack of polish and some ignorance of form. Basically well done however, with an obvious clear understanding of pixels. Solid, and a little better than. Could use some more details before you go off and clean up, and maybe less dithering.

Basically well done. Good job.