{Vic} Minding my mind {Vic} Minding my mind

Solid.

Actually, more than solid. I'm not a fan of rap, but this holds up perfectly on it's own. Where'd you get your samples? I hope that ALL of this song isn't sample based lol. Repetitive almost to annoyance, but that's minor. Well done.

ZOMGBIE responds:

The parts where you hear the sax is a sample. Everything else is me making the instruments (bass and keys) sound like the sample. And of course the beat is me as well. I figured since it's just the beat, not a whole lot had to be going on because the lyrics could fill in those gaps. But I appreciate the review. Thanks.

[DJP] SM64 Koopa Road Rmx [DJP] SM64 Koopa Road Rmx

Just epic.

I love it. Simple, doesn't ruin the original, well done, fun, awesome. Maybe a little more to enhance it, but I don't know. Good job.

DJPureSuffer responds:

Yay. hanks for the review! :D

My Mechanical Nightmares WIP My Mechanical Nightmares WIP

I don't know.

I'm conflicted about what to say on this- I guess it fits the nightmare theme well yet it's seriously lacking in musical depth. Sort of a splurge of sounds that all muffle together.. I think you need some clarity, but it's an interesting song and not poorly executed. I guess I like it. More of a theme might help but it's a WIP.

Interesting. Cool.
Later,
Shrike

aloneagainfriend responds:

"Musical depth"? :P

Summer Funz Summer Funz

Great!

Great song, i like the variety of beats, and the upsy sound of it. I little quiet though.

Trunks responds:

Yeah I messed up a bit on the mastering end of it, the bass sounded louder when it was in FL Studio.

Thanks a ton for the review :D

Rage (loop version) Rage (loop version)

...

I don't really like it. But, then again, i was never a fan of this kind of music. Anyway, i say 6/10. I am wondering what program you used. I mainly use fruity loops.

its loops well, and the beats go together well, but i'm not a big fan of the sound.
~Coran

DarKsidE555 responds:

I use CubaseSX3 for my recordings and all kinds of stuff. Well, point taken. I wished you told me what you don't like about the sound but ok, I'm fine with the review.

-Bill24- Killer (1:41) -Bill24- Killer (1:41)

Much better

It is great, better then your other, and a little more original. But they both are not very original. Try some other kind of music, and keep up the good work!

-Bill24- Groove (2:00) -Bill24- Groove (2:00)

Great!

Thats great! awesome for a beginner. Seriously, i am not a beginner, and thats far better than anything i can do. Keep up the good work!